Glo mobile, is undoubtedly a major player in the Nigerian telecoms industry.
One of the things which competition in the telecoms sector has done has been to force telecoms operators to offer data plans which, sometimes, are unimaginable. In a bid to outplay one one another, subscribers sometimes get huge data plans which ended up not being used during the validity period, because of very poor services.
However, my friends who use Glo attest to their good services. I tend to believe as Glomobile, a wholly Nigerian telecoms operator has been giving their foreign competitors a very good competition.
Their current data plans look so tempting that I feel like droppig my substitute line to try them out 🙂
Check out these juicy glo data plans which work on both the 3G and 4G platforms:
1. 1.6 GB for N500, which is valid for 10 days (dial *127*57#)
2. 3.2 GB for N1000, which is valid for 30 days (dial *127*53#)
3. 7.5 GB for N2000, which is valid for 30 days (127*55#)
4. 10 GB for N2500, which is valid for (dial *127*58#)
5. 12 GB for N3000, and valid for 30 days (dial *127*54#)
6. 24 GB for N5000, which is valid for 30 days (dial *127*2#)
7. 46 GB for N10000, which is valid for 30 days (dial *127*11#)
….and much more.
To subscribe, and to find out other very attractive data plans from Glo, you do not need to memorise any code, simply dial *777# and make your choices.
I would appreciate it you could share your experience with this juice plans.
You need to read this : Factors That Affects Internet Speed
Thanks for visiting Infoplaze