It is very obvious that some internet users do not know how to control their usage and calculation of megabytes that they subscribe to. Rather than bother ourselves with megabytes, some of us would have loved to subscribe to app-centered plans, which are tailored towards specific apps that are commonly used.
Thanks to Etisalat, as they have made this possible. They call it Smartpaks.
* Etisalat’s Smartpaks, enables users to have access to the apps they use the most. Subscribers have all-day or all-week access to app bundles that let them to chat, get social and watch movies and live matches. This is really cool 🙂
* You don’t run out of data
* It is pocket-friendly as there are hourly, daily and weekly plans
* You can choose between the Video Pak which gives you 2 straight hours of video streaming or the Social Me Pak to stay connected on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and BBM. You also have the Chat Pak which keeps you connected with your peeps on WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, 2go, WeChat and other instant messaging apps.
* You won’t need an expensive smart phone as the Chat Pak works well with any app-enabled phone like the Nokia Asha and Techno T635. Woww !!! 🙂
I love competition !!!
How to get started?
On your phone or tab, simply dial *200*3*3# and you will be taken to the Smartpak options, namely, Chat Pak, Social Me Pak and Video Pak. Make your choices from there.
Also, check out the table below for more info:
|Opt in Dial||*343*5*5#||*343*5*6#||*343*6*8#||*229*3*5#|
|Opt in SMS||chat2 to 343||chat3 to 343||chat6 to 343||mh1 to 229|
|Access to||Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, 2Go, All Instant Messaging Apps||Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, 2Go, All Instant Messaging Apps||Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Instagram, Eskimi All Instant Messaging apps||2 hours of uninterrupted videos from any app|
So that’s one more feather added to Etisalat’s easyblaze cap.